Saturday, July 28, 2007

Yesterday morning I went out with my 7m. The wind was about 35 to40 knots so I riged up and got my kite in the air. Man I tell you those slingshot kites are good! I was just slightly overpowered on my 20m lines and the fuel was more stable than ever. I started the session out just sending it and doing 40 foot kiteloops! These kites loop so well! Landing some of the biggest front mobes of my life had the croud cheering on the beach,I also sticking some great KGB's and back mobe7's. It was truly an epic day for me just to be able to do tricks in this amazingly strong wind! Today is light and looks like a perfect 12m just the way I like it so I will dominate again.
Cheers,
Rocky

No comments:

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge
pic by Toby Bromwich