Saturday, July 28, 2007

Yea today was tottaly dead untill about 6pm, and then a 55knot wind came rushing down the beach sraight off shore! I tried lauching a friends 4meter kite and it was so gusty it was not worth going out. So I came in and had some pasta for diner, and now here I am writing this email wondering what the wind is gona do tommorw. I hope it is not that windy durring the comp. It would be nice if it were only 35knots or better 18knots. Is that just to much to ask for. Well guys I will let you know how tommorow goes!
Cheers,
Rocky Chatwell

1 comment:

Captain Greg'eh said...

4m!! Dude, that's insane. Well I guess if you ride a 4m for a while your 8m will feel like a 16m. We finally got some wind here in Portland. It was a decent 12m day yesterday. Have a great comp dude, we'll be watching for you on the podium.

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge
pic by Toby Bromwich