Thursday, July 5, 2007

PKRA Espania

Yea Man I flew in yesterday night right next to the rock Gibralter.The landing was so cazy because the strip of land is so short that by the time the plane slowed down we were almost in the water! Today the registration was at 9am and the comp started off at 3pm. A perfect breeze with La Punta winds from the Atlantic ocean started off the first round of the singles. I was in the 7th heat against Koriskee a polish rider who attended many PKRA´s last year. Being on my ten and having such flat water it was too easy! Landing backmobe, slim chance, frontmobe, L3, kiteloop flat 3, kiteloopslimchance, switch backmobe toKGB, doubleS bend to blind,and a 313 I won my heat. Soon after the wind died. I am currently in 9th position. 2"nd round of the singles starts tommorow and I am up against Madison again ,but this time I will kick his but and really lay it on him. He is gonna lose this time! After that I am in 5th position. And then I dont know whoI go up against next. So wish me luck ! For the Wildcat Kite Crew! keep you updated!
-Rocky

Event info and live results at http://www.extremeelements.com/competitions/pkra-2007-tarifa

No comments:

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge
pic by Toby Bromwich