Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuesday

Today I woke up to my mom yelling "the wind is blowing! what are you doing asleep?"
So I immediately ate a bowl of cereal and headed out to the EPIC Wildcat park. Pumped up a 12 meter, was pretty powered landing back mobe to wrap, slim, KGB , switch back mobe, front mobe, double S bend to blind before the wind died off. My good friends - the young rippers from Rockport - Sean and Liam - came out- and they were lit on 10 meters! I ate at the always delicious Taco Bell with my old man and then headed out to the shop to bug ol Howizard. After driving him crazy, I headed back home and noticed the wind was picking up. Went back out and had another sick session before my big meeting at the Portland City Council Meeting Just as I was leaving T-Todd and Greg showed up and began to ride. The City Council Meeting with Shawn Cass went very well. I talked to the city members about hosting a PKRA World Cup event here in Portland Texas. Everyone was positive and upbeat.
see you tomorrow
Rocky

No comments:

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge
pic by Toby Bromwich