Saturday, July 21, 2007

THE GREAT SALE

The day started out early. Greg and I opened the garage door and quickly started setting up for the big sale of the century. Customers came from far and wide to support this mission for $money$ The first sale was two shirts out of Tenderfoot Stefanie's box, which contained some really nice clothes! (thanks Stefanie) Meanwhile, Captain T-Todd brought us some tacos and mucho grande hot sauce. (Thanks Todd) The sale started to get busy and Captain Greg' eh, Captain T-Todd, Rookair Brent, my sister Sarah and my mom sweat laboriously in the dead, humid heat. Captain Greg'eh and I stripped our tshirts off and got the sale fired up forsure.
The sale was a great success and we raised over $2000 so I can continue competing on the world tour!! I would like to thank all my friends - especially John T James my friend from Houston, who could not be here today, Rookair Jeremy for donating the great lawnmower that brought mucho grande cash!!! Rookair Brent for helping move the furniture , Captain T-Todd for working the puzzle and especially Shawn Cass for the awesome purchase of the Rocky t=shirts. Last but not least, I would like to thank my mom for sacrificing her whole day to me, which she does all the time, and I thank you Mom.
Too bad - grandfather ACE Howizard could not be there to rob me!
Thank you everyone!!
Rocky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge
pic by Toby Bromwich