Saturday, June 30, 2007

Rocky takes 9th in the DR voodoo chop!


Amigo's!
After an extreme day I have placed 9th! Made it in the money bro. Tough comp with all these locals here who are used to the conditions. Yea Kevin Langeree, 3rd in the world tied with me. Arron is not first yet. A local has beaten him and is first place right now. Sadly a good friend of mine Youri Zoon, 2nd in the world, blew out his leg which really sucks. Tarrifa is gonna be easy because he wont be competing. The chop is so big here. Yesterday the wind had to be blowing 30 knots consistently with gusts higher. The rollers were probably 5 feet with voodoo chop all over them. I felt like I was riding in the midle of the Atlantic ocean! Anyways for the Wildcat Crew I perservered! I am gona kick more but in Tarrifa man!
Keep you posted!

-Rocky

No comments:

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge
pic by Toby Bromwich