Thursday, August 16, 2007

MADE IT TO ST PETER ORDING

Hi everyone,
I made it to Hamburg Germany after a long, boring all nighter layover in Paris France. After getting to Hamburg, I rode a train to St Peter Ording. The train was pretty sick! This nice man gave me a map and I had to make a couple of transfers. I have never been on a train before, and it was pretty cool!
Unfortunately my gear is lost is Madrid, but last I heard it was in Paris, waiting to clear customs. Hopefully it will make it to the comp in time. This place is awesome. I ate a ton of these little fried fish cakes this lady makes on the street. The food is wonderful. I also went to a local shop today a bought a leash,
will keep you posted,
Rocky

No comments:

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge
pic by Toby Bromwich