Tuesday, August 28, 2007

FINALLY HOME!!!

What's up?
I placed 7th in Germany and back in the ol pad again! Germany was a ton of fun, alot of people were there. I met Robby Naish! it was so cool!
the Germany PKRA competition - was one of the largest on the tour. It was huge! My friend Kevin got first place, he is totally stoked. I was in 32nd place and I just had to do it, I could not let that happen. So, I kicked major butt in the doubles, competing all day and winning 4 out of 5 back to back heats. It was EPIC!! The guy named Silvester Ruckdashal, he knocked me out of the singles, in the first round , but I made it all the way up the doubles, back to him again and kicked him out to 9th place. Germany, was so much fun, I look forward to going back next year.

I rented a bike, because the walk to the comp was too far, I rode everywhere in Germany. It is a beautiful place. I love it.


I know how to quickly and I mean very quickly get through airline security now! just ask and I will let you know!
Cheers,
Rocky

No comments:

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge
pic by Toby Bromwich