Monday, September 14, 2009

California is going good

California is going good! I did get in two classes for this semester! One is a buisness class, and the other is student planning and goals. I plan to take these classes as well as a math tutoring session. This will get me up and ready for the upcomming semster. Califorina is always cool, most of the time I am wearing just a t-shirt during the day. At night you need a light jacket, because the wind can be a bit nippy. Kitesurfing is very good here in the pacific! Just dont forget to wear a wetsuit! The water is cold! Thank you to all my friends back home in Texas.
Rocky

2 comments:

robotvoice said...

Hey Rocky nice to meet you at 3rd today. You could show the locals something!

robotvoice said...

p.s. give me a holler if you have any bay area kiting questions or whatever, here's my email: robotvox@yahoo.com
-mike

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge
pic by Toby Bromwich