Saturday, April 12, 2008

FRANCE PKRA

Today started off with a bang Lit on my 7meter kite with a strong 35 knot breaze I went against Fernandez from South America. Landing alot of powered moves in the strong winds I advanced! Then I went against Sam Lite from the UK and the wind picked up even more! It was gusting to 40knots! I was so lit but I held it down and threw down! My opponent was too overpowered and could not throw alot of tricks so again I advanced! Next up I was against Kevin Langeree number 2 ranking world wide and the wind was even stronger than before! Still sticking good tricks I did not beat him for he landed more switch. So now I will compete in the doubles tommorow! I will give it my best to make top 5.
Wish me luck
Cheers* Rocky
April 12, 2008


Hey everyone I am in France and boy is it cold here§ The comp does not start untill Saturday so I am just getting the feel of the place and hopefully will ride this afternoon. This place is really cool. I have never seen a place this unusual. Yesterday I climed a mountain and tried to get a few shots with my camera/ I will try to send them soon!
Let you know more tommorow
Cheers
Rocky

April 10, 2008

No comments:

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge

Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge
pic by Toby Bromwich